Bhote Koshi River Rafting
Destination: Bhote Koshi
Duration: 2 Days
Grade: 3 to 4 rapid
Operation: Camping or Tent
- Detail Itinerary
- Cost Detail
- Check List
Bhote Koshi River rafting is one of the adventurous and short river rafting in the world. Bhote Koshi River is one of the steepest river in Nepal and provides continuous exciting and thrilling rapids which will bring adrenalin rush. Bhote Koshi is one of the tributary of Koshi River which joins the Ganges in India. The river is fed by the 10th highest mountain Shisa Pangma flows in greatest speed through steep mountains and rugged terrains gradually easing its flow as it enters the Siwalik and Terai. Bhote Koshi River offers some of the exciting rafting, kayaking, cannoning and trekking activities in Nepal.
Baseri is the main put in point for Bhote Koshi river rafting which is at 4 hours diving distance towards the North-east of Kathmandu valley. You will raft 20 kilometers along the river passing through jungle corridors, under suspension bridge, cascades, cultural shrines, beautiful villages and many more. However, as you start rafting, the raft boat moves so fast that you will hardly get time to observe outside. You will be fully concentrated on the rapids that will excite you and thrill you. The put out point of Bhote Koshi river rafting is at Dolalghat bazzar.
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu to Lamosangu, start rafting there, Camping overnight
Day 02: Rafting day at Bhote Koshi River, drive back to Kathmandu
Day 01: Drive to Lomosangu and glide through exciting rapids.
Today early in the morning we drive from Kathmandu to Lomosangu. Bhote koshi rafting starting point, from lomosangu we start the thrilling and adventurous raft. Rest at lomosangu dam.
Day 02: Raft day at Bhote Koshi and drive back to Kathmandu.
Today after breakfast we start rafting white water of Bhote koshi and raft up to 3 rapid filled with thrilling and exciting environment. After evening lunch we drive back to Kathmandu.
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers.
- All accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category HOTEL in Kathmandu.
- All entry fee and tourist charge and National Park Permits fee throughout the tour trek.
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the tour trek
- All national transportation fee.
- First aid medical kit
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Extra food and beverage charge.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Personal trekking equipment’s
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Emergency rescue charge.
1. Wet Shoes
2. Nylon Shirt
3. Polypro Shocks
4. Swim suit
5. Water bottle
6. Warm and dry clothes for off the river
8. Sunglasses with strap
9. Personal Medication
13. Zip lock bag make sure it makes dry
14. Camera with waterproof shell
15. Toilet papers
17. Match box or cigarette lighter
18. Polypropylene synthetic top long and short sleeve
19. Fishing hook
20. Warm jackets
1. Life Jacket
4. Expedition camp
5. Necessary things for camp sites