Sarangkot Dhumpas Short Trek
Destination: Sarangkot Dhampus hike
Trip Cost: $225
Duration: 3 Days
Best season: any time
Highest access: 1,700m
Trip type: guided easy hike
- Detail Itinerary
- Cost Info
- Date & Price
Sarangkot Dhampus Trek is one of the easiest treks in Annapurna region, which starts from Pokhara. Sarangkot and Dhampus are popular view points in Pokhara. These view points offer breathtaking sunrise view as well as majestic Himalayan view. Sarangkot and Dhampus trekking offers splendid views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre. Even the trail is easy to have great time in this short and easy trek. Sarangkot trek is more like comfortable hike for trekkers, who want to see the magic of Himalayas and culture of Annapurna region in a very short time. This trip gives exciting and typical experience of short trekking in Nepal. The splendid view of Annapurna and Lamjung Himal is awesome from Dhampus. This trek is memorable for lifetime because this short trek offers all the features of Annapurna region. This trek represents the same route close to Pokhara valley. This trek is suitable for those, who can’t access to high altitude and are looking for short trek near Pokhara with family and kids and also for those people who are looking for short trekking in Nepal. Sarangkot and Dhampus not only offer the Himalayan views, these hill stations are also famous for the view of Pokhara valley and surrounding lakesides.
Sarangkot Dhampus trek doesn’t need further time to arrange, you can trek any time from Pokhara city. Trekkers can join at leisure time for short trekking experience in Nepal. It is better to join this trek with other city sightseeing tours.
Day 01: Trek from Pokhara to Sarangkot (1,600 m).~ 5-6 hours
Day 02: Trek from Sarangkot to Dhampus (1,700 m).~ 4-5 hours
Day 03: Trek from Dhampus to Phedi and drive to Pokhara (835 m).~ 3 hours walk and 1 hour drive
Day 01: Trek from Pokhara to Sarangkot (1,600 m).~ 5-6 hours walk
Today After breakfast we trek to Sarangkot. We walk through the edge of the Phew Lake with the view of Machhapuchre. Trail passes thorough different villages of Gurung community. Sarangkot is best destination for Pokhara shine, Mountains scenery and sunrise/sunset view. See the sunset view and rest overnight.
Day 02: Trek from Sarangkot to Dhumpus (1,700 m).~ 4-5 hours walk
Early in the morning we will see the spectacular sunrise view over Dhulagiri, Annapurna, Machhapuchre and other snowy mountains. We walk through terraced field, small villages and forest to reach Dhampus. Dhampus is the cultural village and offers the spectacular mountains view. Explore around and rest overnight
Day 03: Trek from Dhumpus to Phedi and drive to Pokhara (835 m).~ 3 hours walk and 1 hour drive
Today morning we trek through small village with the view of Pokhara city. Trail descend to Phedi and drive to Pokhara. You can enjoy the evening at lakeside and rest overnight.
- All entry fee and tourist charge and National Park Permits fee throughout the trek.
- Hotel/Lodge during trek
- Experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- All national transportation fee.
- First aid medical kit
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Travel insurance
- All meals during trek
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Extra food and beverage charge.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Personal trekking equipment’s
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Emergency rescue charge.
Annapurna Region Trekking
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 15 Days
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 9 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek 21 Days
- Jomsom Muktinath Trekking 15 Days
- Nar-Phu Valley Trekking 23 Days
- Tilicho Lake Trek 19 Days
- Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek 21 Days
- Dhampus Sarangkot Trek 6 Days
- Ghandruk Trek 6 Days
- Poon Hill Sunrise Trek 4 days
- Mardi Himal Trek for 10 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 11 Days
- Short Annapurna Circuit Trek 15 Days
- Ghale Gaun Cultural Trek 8 Days
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek 14 Days
- Khopra Trek 13 Days
- Siklis Treks 11 Days
- Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days
- Budget Annapurna Circuit Treks 10 Days
- Annapurna Royal Trek 8 Days
- Sarangkot Dhampus Short Trek 3 Days