Sundarijal Chisapani Nagarkot hike
Destination: Sundarijal Chisopani Nagarkot hiking
Duration: 4 Days
Best season: Any time
Highest access: 2175 m
Trip type: Easy Hike
- Detail Itinerary
- Cost Info
- Check List
- Altitude Map
Sundarojal Chisapani Nagarkot Trek is one of the easy and exciting hike. In this short hike you can experience the variety of culture and views of natural beauty. This trek takes you to the core beauty of hill station. You will hardly believe that near of the crowded city we can get the peace and fascinate natural beauty. In this easy trek trail moves through the dense forest of National park, cultural village of Tamang, and several viewpoints.
This trek is important according to cultural view; here we can get the core culture of Tamang community and Buddhist culture. From Chisapani we can get the view of Gaurisankhar, Langtang region, Dorje Lakpa including far distant view of Everest. Nagarkot is one of the important tour destination. This beautiful hillside offers with the view of Himalayas, beautiful landscape and amazing valley. From here we can get hilarious Mountain View and exciting sunrise and sunset view.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal for ½ hour and trek to Chisapani (2110 m) 4 - 5 hours
Day 02: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2195 m) 6 - 7 hours
Day 03: Drive Nagarkot to Kathmandu and visit heritage sites
When you travel to the new place for your holiday, food is concern able part of travel. While, traveling with Yarsa treks, you can experience the delightful cuisine of typical Nepali food, continental food, Italian food, Chinese food and different international cuisine. You will be suggested by your guide for good food during your trip. You will take lunch in route side, breakfast and dinner will arrange in the same hotel/Lodge.
During the trek you can get the bottled water but it is hard to dispose plastic and it will be the big problem for environment. Thus, you should dispose plastic bottle in dustbin.
We provide you 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with best location. During the hike we will provide best hotel/resort in hill station with beautiful view.
Things to take:
During the hike you don’t need to walk for long duration. You can take very light and necessary things. This is very active trip we can’t stay in same place.
Health & Fitness:
Hiking are not much challenging as trekking. During the hike we just need to walk in medium altitude (1400 m-2500 m) but you must have normal health condition and average physical fitness. If you felt sick during the hike you can get immediate transport service.
Suitable Time to Trek:
There is not any season boundary for hiking but during the monsoon you can’t get proper view of mountains and other scenery. Except monsoon (Jun-Aug) all season are suitable for hiking.
Check available start date in our site and for cost please contact us with your departure date.
If you’re confused to pack up your necessary things just see in the check list tab. Bring light and necessary things
Note: We can customize trip as possible client’s time frame.
Day 01: Drive to Sundarijal
and trek to Chisapani (2110 m).
Today we drive to Sundarijal for ½ hour and trek Chisapani for 5 – 6 hours. After Sundarijal trail start ascend through dense forest of Shivapuri national park. Trail ascends along the edge of Sundarijal river with the view of big stones and rock. Next trail lead us to dam side of Sundarijal and ascend to Mulkharka; which is village of Tamang community. From Mulkharka trail lead us through forest, small villages and viewpoints to reach Chisapani. Explore around Chisapani and rest overnight.
Day 02: Trek from Chisapani
to Nagarkot (2195 m).
Today trail moves to Nagarkot walking for 6-7 hours. Trail moves through dense forest with the view of Jugal himal and Dorje Lakpa. Next we pass through villages along the terraced field bring us to beautiful hilly city Nagarkot. If weather is clear we can see the magnificent view of sunset and sunrise. Explore around and rest overnight.
Day 03: Drive to Kathmandu (1400
m) via Bhaktapur.
Today we drive back to Kathmandu. Before reach Kathmandu we will explore local market and ancient city of Bhaktapur. After explore Bhaktapur with some other heritage site and rest overnight.
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers.
- All accommodation with breakfast at tourist standard HOTEL in Kathmandu.
- All entry fee and tourist charge and National Park Permits fee throughout the trek.
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- All national transportation fee.
- First aid medical kit
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Extra food and beverage charge.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Personal trekking equipment’s
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Emergency rescue charge.
This list of equipment will help you to bag pack for your trip. You can check the list while packing your bags. These lists may require vary or little according to the season and your trip duration. We suggest you to carry only the valuable things.
1. Valid Passport, 2 passport size photos
2. Airlines tickets
3. Separate photo copy of your passport
4. Visa form (easily access in Nepal airport)
5. Insurance paper
6. Cash/credit card/ATM/Machine card for withdraw, checks
1. Sunhat or Scarf
2. Light balaclava or fleece hat
4. Head torch
Upper Body Wear:
1. Cotton T-shirt or thermals
2. Down Jacket
Lower Body Wear:
1. Light weight cotton pant
2. Water proof pant
3. Hiking trouser or woolen trousers
2. Light weight fleece gloves
1. Thin inner socks
2. Thick warm wool socks
3. Comfortable hiking Boots
1. Trekking/Duffel Bag
2. Large plastic Bag (for keeping things dry inside)
3. Trekking poles (optional)
4. Water Bottle or Camel Bag etc.
1. Water purification tablets or filter
2. Anti-altitude sickness pills
3. Anti headache pills
4. Stomach antibiotic
5. Skin-blaster repair kit
6. Cold pills
7. First aid tapes and plasters
8. According to health prescription
1. Tissue/Wet wipes/Toilet roll
2. Anti Bacterial hand wash
1. Quick dry Towel
2. Toothbrush and paste
3. Multipurpose soap
4. Face and body moisturizer
5. Female Huygens product
1. Guide Book
2. Diary and pen
4. Voltage converter
5. Plug adapter
6. Cigarette lighter and Match box
7. Campus and Gps (optional)
8. Small alarm clock
9. Digital camera with extra cards and batteries
10. Small folding Knife etc.