Trishuli River Rafting
Destination: Trishuli river rafting
Duration: 3 Days
River distance: 38km
Entering point: Charaudi
Exit point: Muglin
- Detail Itinerary
- Cost Detail
- Check List
Trishuli River is the most popular river for rafting in Nepal. The river flows from high Himalaya and joins devghat in Narayani and is considered as one of the holy river. According to Hindu myth high in the mountain which is today called Gosainkunda, Lord Shiva drove his trident into the ground and created three spring which is the source of trishuli. Hence Trishuli is named after Trisul which means trident of Lord shiva. Trishuli river rafting takes you through some impressive gorge, rocky cliffs, forests and exciting rapids that will bring adrenalin rush in you. Trishuli River is ideal for those looking forward for short river trip with not much challenge. But during monsoon river changes its character and brings really challenging and huge rapids.
Trishuli river rafting starts from Charaundi which is at 2 to 3 hour distance from Kathmandu in route to Pokhara and Chitwan. We can arrange Trishuli River rafting for 1-3 days rafting along 15 to 60 km distance along the river. You will encounter different rapids of different types exciting rapids like Monson, Surprise, Upset, Snail’s nose, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-bend, Highway, Malekhu rapid, Monkey rapid, Teen Devi and others. Trishuli river rafting is perfect blend of adventure, nature and culture activity where you will raft along the rivers passing through variety of topography, beautiful scenery, villages and peaceful environments.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, drive to Charaudi, rafting to Kuringhat
Day 02: Short village tour, rafting day
Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu valley.
Today we drive for 3-4hours from Kathmandu to Charaudi starting points. Then continue rafting class 2 or 3rapids till kuringhat. After lunch we hit 2 to 3 rapid called “UPSET” and “SURPRISE”. Enjoy the evening at river side beach and rest overnight.
Day 02: Kuringhat to Simlatar.
Today early in the morning after breakfast we take you a guided tour around village’s nearby. After lunch we hit the river with 2 -3 class rapid called as “BIJLI RAPID” and “TEA POT”. Enjoy the fine dinner and rest overnight.
Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Today early in the morning after enjoying fine breakfast we drive back to Kathmandu.
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers.
- All accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category HOTEL in Kathmandu.
- All entry fee and tourist charge and National Park Permits fee throughout the tour trek.
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the tour trek
- All national transportation fee.
- First aid medical kit
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Extra food and beverage charge.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Personal trekking equipment’s
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Emergency rescue charge.
1. Wet Shoes
2. Nylon Shirt
3. Poly-pro Shocks
4. Swim suit
5. Water bottle
6. Warm and dry clothes for off the river
8. Sunglasses with strap
9. Personal Medication
13. Zip lock bag make sure it makes dry
15. Toilet papers
17. Match box or cigarette lighter
18. Polypropylene synthetic top long and short sleeve
19. Fishing hook
20. Warm jackets
1. Life Jacket
4. Expedition camp
5. Necessary things for camp sites